The Ice-Cold Kittens Were Rescued With Coffee
On the way to work, a Canadian oilman noticed three kittens with their tails frozen to the road.
The inventive man found an extraordinary way to save the babies.
First, Kendall Divish unsuccessfully tried to pull the tails of the animals in trouble from the ice trap.
Then he remembered that he took a Thermo mug with coffee in his car. The man melted the ice with a warm liquid and released the little prisoners.
It is reported that the kittens quickly found new owners: all three of them were sheltered by one family.
- RodentsHow Often Should Guinea Pigs Eat?
- BirdsAmazing Facts About A Peacock
- WildlifeWhat Is The Koala Bear Diet?
- Wildlife7 Interesting Facts About Buffalo
- Birds7 Interesting Facts About Swans
- BirdsHow And What Does Flamingo Eat?
- WildlifeWhat Does A Hippo Eat?
- Wildlife7 Interesting Facts About Arctic Foxes
- WildlifeWhat Do Tapirs Eat?
- DogsWhat Cat Food Is Best For Kittens?