The Prodigal Sheep Returned To The Home Farm Seven Years LaterJanuary 13, 2023
Australian farmers found a missing animal during a barbecue to celebrate the birthday of their son, Australian Broadcasting Corporation reports.
The sheep, nicknamed Prickles, escaped from its owners in 2013 because of forest fires that had engulfed the region. Farmers had to rebuild 50 meters of fire damage and the animal, which was probably on the edge of the pasture, was cut off from home.
Seven years later, farmer Alice Grey found a woolen pet on the pasture where she and her family were celebrating their six-year-old son.
Husband Alice caught a sheep that looked like a giant ball and brought it home. She is planned to get a haircut on May 1. If the weight of the cut wool exceeds 41.1 kilograms, Prickles will set a new record.
- WildlifeInteresting Facts About Rattlesnakes
- DogsThe Benefits Of Proper Puppy Nutrition
- WildlifeStarfish Characteristics And Facts
- BirdsInteresting Budgerigar Facts
- WildlifeAmazing Facts About Polar Bear Cubs
- RodentsHow Often Should Guinea Pigs Eat?
- RodentsInteresting And Surprising Facts About The Capybara
- WildlifeInteresting Facts About The Canadian Lynx
- WildlifeInteresting Facts About The Blue Whale
- BirdsRaven As A Pet