Piglets Need A Hugging SpecialistJanuary 16, 2023
One of the animal shelters in the state of Carolina has an unusual vacancy for volunteers, according to the website of The Mirror.
According to the owners of the facility, the goal of the employees will be to help piglets in socialization: animals must get used to people before they can find new caring owners. To do this, employees will scratch their wards, hug, and feed them cookies.
At the moment, there are about a hundred pigs living in the shelter.
- DogsCan We Prevent Cancer In Dogs?
- Wildlife7 Interesting Facts About Hyenas
- WildlifeWhat Do Wild Lions Eat?
- Wildlife7 Interesting Facts About The Deer
- RodentsHow Much Water Do Guinea Pigs Drink?
- RodentsCan A Hamster And A Cat Live Together?
- LivestockCan Chickens Swim?
- LivestockCan Goats Eat Grapes?
- Rodents7 Interesting Facts About Lemurs
- Birds7 Interesting Facts About Swans